Digital Differential Blood Cell Counter
• Digisystem Digital Blood Cell Counter DBC-9D use microprocessor controlled system which offers accurate and simple counts.
• 8 buttons have red and white colors in sequence for identification.
• Each button has a 3-digit LCD window. One 3-digit LCD window is for the total amount.
• Cell pictures for BASO., EOSIN., MYELO., JUVEN., STAB., SEG., LYMPH., MONO., are labeled.
• A click sound on each touch to confirm the count.
• At one hundred increment of the total amount, a short beep sound is heard.
• Push the percent (%) button to calculate percentages, and push the reset button to clear the counts. Push the +/- button can increase or decrease the counts. Push the function (FUN.) button to adjust the contrast and to monitor the battery energy.
• The power supply can be 100~240V or 2 pcs of AA battery.
• Quality certification: ISO 9001, ISO 13485
|Number of button||8|
|Number of window||9 x 3-digit LCD window (including one window for total amount)|
|Function button||4 function buttons (+/-, %, RESET, FUN.)|
|Standard accessory||3.3V 1.2A switching adapter|
|Weight||N.W. 350g/G.W. 620g|
|Power supply||100~240V 50/60Hz or 2pcs of AA battery(note: batteries are not supplied)|