OPTIMA ® Stereo Microscope
The optical design of the OPTIMA® stereo microscope ST-604 is two switches with fixed magnification objectives 2X/4X. The image is sharp and clear over a wide field of view. The stereo microscope frame is made of aluminum alloy with stable structure. The ST-604 stereo microscope is excellent optics for school teaching and industry manufacturing.
• The objective is 2X/4X of turret style.
• The image is sharp and clear over a wide field of view.
• To avoid killing the cell due to high temperature of lamp, a fluorescent lamp for 10,000 hours lighting is available.
• The microscope ST-604 frame is made of aluminum alloy with stable structure.
• It is excellent optics for school teaching and industry manufacturing.
OPTIMA® Stereo Microscope ST-604
|Binocular head inclined at 45˚
|Rack and pinion focusing assembly
|220 x 155mm
|2X / 4X of turret style
|20X / 40X (The combination of different eyepieces and supplemental lenses yield magnification as high as 200X)
|Incident: 12V20W halogen lamp
Transmitted: 12V10W halogen lamp or 5W fluorescent lamp
|Dust cover, frosted glass insert, white/black insert, backup lamps
|WF15X、WF20X、WF25X eyepieces, 0.5X、0.75X、1.5X、2X supplemental lenses, mechanical stage, fluorescent ring illuminator, LED ring illuminator, cold light source, stand ZM-150-S1 (240 x 160mm), stand ZM-150-S2 (380 x 260mm)