OPTIMA ® Zoom Stereo Microscope
• The light source is used of halogen lamp and top/bottom adjustable, even illumination.
• It also can be compatible to use with cold light source, fluorescent ring illuminator, or LED ring illuminator.
• When use supplemental lens and high power eyepiece, it can be used as high magnification vision.
• The OPTIMA® microscope ZM-160A is able to store images if a digital camera or CCD camera is used.
• ZM-160A is a good assistant for your working in research and quality control analysis.
|Observation tube||Binocular head inclined at 45˚|
|Interpupillary distance||From 55-75mm|
|Focusing||Rack and pinion focusing assembly|
|Stage||170 x 245mm|
|Objective||Zoom 0.65X – 4.5X|
|Total magnification||6.5X – 45X (magnifications of 3.25X – 225X can be achieved by adding supplemental lenses and different eyepieces)|
|Illumination||Incident: 6V15W halogen lamp
Transmitted: 6V15W halogen lamp or 5W fluorescent lamp
|Power supply||100V or 220V|
|Standard accessories||Dust cover, frosted glass insert, white/black insert, backup lamps|
|Optional accessories||WF15X、WF20X、WF25X eyepieces, 0.5X、0.75X、1.5X、2X supplemental lenses, mechanical stage, fluorescent ring illuminator, LED ring illuminator, cold light source|