Suspension Rotator SR-100 is widely used in hematology, chemistry, research, and bacteriology laboratories. 3D gyratory movement provides consistently uniform specimen quality in one minutes.Download Add to inquiry
• 3D gyratory movement provides consistently uniform specimen quality in one minutes.
• Large capacity of tray holds a variety of sizes and shapes of containers such as tubes and vials.
• Rubber dimple mat of tray firmly but gently holds containers.
• Test containers can be easily loaded and unloaded without turning unit off.
• Quality certification: ISO 9001, ISO 13485
|Speed||24rpm at 60Hz
20rpm at 50Hz
|Movement||3D gyratory movement|
|Switch||ON / OFF|
|Weight (N.W./G.W.)||1.8 / 2.1 Kgs|
|Power Supply||AC 110V 50/60Hz (220V 50/60Hz available)|